Pregnant T-girls in the future?

Wish this were me!
Quite often -- and especially when I see a woman with child -- I think about how much I wish I could be pregnant like this girl pictured at right!

I mean it is more about what being a woman is about than even the sex act. Anyone can be screwed. T-girls get so much enjoyment from taking a real man up their sissy asses, but obviously we can't get pregnant like real girls who take men in their pretty pussies.

If only science and medicine could implant a womb in T-girls and a way for a man's seed to make a baby! Now, that would be a breakthrough, wouldn't it! Do you think that would be possible way off in the future! I would say probably! Heck, we transplant other organs and even faces nowadays. Why could a womb not be transplanted into a T-girl!

I would imagine that in the future when women are running the world as it should be, manly men will be used for manual labor and sports -- someday there will be no need for armies -- and providing the necessary sperm for babies. But women may be too busy running the world to have babies. And wombs will be implanted into sissies like us who will be satisfying the men sexually and having their babies!

Science fiction? Or do you think something like that is possible?
You have read this article with the title Pregnant T-girls in the future?. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2011/11/pregnant-t-girls-in-future.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Pregnant T-girls in the future?"

Post a Comment