Taking care of their equipment!


I just love this photo! Look at all those cute bummies! What I would do to them with my lips and tongue! And oh just to career them! And fondle them as I was taken care of business in the front!

Pretty, fit men have always turned me on and these guys here are certainly no exception!

My fantasy here would be that these guys are a soccer team on an outing at the.  shore. And they are having second thoughts about jumping into the rocky turbulent waves at this spot. I am their equipment manager. That's because I am not a real male who plays sports but a girlie sissy who is smooth and feminine and on hormones and who submits to real men.

So they decide that they would rather drink beer at this spot instead of jump in. And they also decide that I will suck off each one of them at least once while they are drinking to celebrate a big victory they had.

And like the great equipment manager that I am, I certainly take good care of their equipment!
You have read this article with the title Taking care of their equipment!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/04/taking-care-of-their-equipment.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Taking care of their equipment!"

Post a Comment