We're excited to announce our partnership with one of the best sex shops in Chicago.
A women-owned, judgement-free shop that's objective is your pleasure. They're welcoming, friendly and have awesome Yelp reviews.
About the workshop
Title: Owning It: Love your body, your sex life and yourself
Where: Early to Bed, 5232 N. Sheridan Rd. (see the map below)
When: August 26, 6-7PM
Who: Searah Deysach, Owner of Early to Bed
Join Early to Bed for a workshop where we’ll talk about ways to love your body, become your own best lover, and tips & tricks for getting the most out of partnered sex.
We think when folks are in tune with their own bodies and can enjoy them as a source of pleasure, that it raises their self esteem and allows them to reach a fuller intimacy with their partner. The owner of Chicago’s feminist sex shop will share ways to help anyone feel empowered, sexy and righteously awesome.
Five reasons to attend
1. 15% of sales made after 5pm, the evening of the workshop, will be donated to Chicago Slut Walk
2. To learn how to love your body better!
3. If you haven't seen Early to Bed, it's an amazing store that we can't recommend enough.
4. Searah Deysach (the owner of Early to Bed) is the best host & has 10+ years experience with sex and sex education
5. There are going to be many other ladies thinking about body-positivity
This workshop is in collaboration with Slut Walk Chicago and is open to adults of any gender and orientation. Also, find more info about the event from the Early to Bed blog.
You have read this article dates with the title Tomorrow! Love Your Body Workshop. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/08/tomorrow-love-your-body-workshop.html. Thanks!