We want to give you an opportunity to get involved first-hand with a growing media company. Join the GetLusty for Couples team. We've also posted this opportunity on Craigslist Chicago.
Why you want to work here
Working at GetLusty for Couples means you'll gain experience you wouldn't get at a big business. All your work will make a significant impact and you'll have real-world experience and a lot of experience to take with you. This means you'll learn about startup life at a small, growing technology company.
• We work to make this the most rewarding, fun and knowledge-gaining experience you'll ever have as an intern.
• Your boss(es) enable you to connect directly with speakers, influencers and authors in the sex therapy, sex education, relationship improvement and technology space.
• You'll learn about numerous different areas of marketing. For example, how to effectively get online and offline participation for content, B2B and B2C marketing. How about analytics and social media (Tumblr, G+, Facebook and Pinterest)? Yeah--that, too!
About your Boss(es)
• The couple who founded this business have over 25+ years experience in large business and organizations like Microsoft, AdCenter, MSN, the United Nations and the World Wildlife Federation, as well as startups internationally.
• We understand mission-driven business; previously managing a digital agency for non-profit clients in London and New York.
• We're connected with Chicago's most prominent tech leaders and community.
• We work hard & play hard, supporting a fun and learning-filled office experience.
For more information on Erica Grigg, visit http://www.linkedin.com/in/ericagrigg. For more on Tim Watson, visit http://www.linkedin.com/in/sociallytim.
• Managing social media (Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+) campaigns
• Creating and editing marketing analytics documents
• Updating and executing eNewsletter campaigns
• Establishing the GetLusty brand offline and online
What we need from you
• A passion for marketing
• 20-hours per week and an 8-week commitment
• Interested in social media
• Attention to detail, a sex positive outlook and the ability to talk about balls, dicks and vulvas constantly
We want to hear from you!
Please e-mail Erica Grigg, Chief Lust Officer and Chief Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org, including the "Marketing Intern" in the subject line. Please include your cover letter and resume. This is an unpaid position but offers a lot of room for education.
You have read this article Updates with the title Be a Marketing Intern at GetLusty for Couples. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/11/be-marketing-intern-at-getlusty-for.html. Thanks!