Watching our mothers in their lingerie!

(Let me know if this sounds familiar. If you are a sissy T-girl, I bet you had similar feelings and experiences.)

I still remember how I saw my mother dressed like the girl at right when I was young sissy! My mother did not hide as she was getting dressed and often I would walk into her bedroom and maybe sit on the side of the bed while she was doing so!

When I was 10 to 12 years old and about to get very very interested in dressing as a girl, my mother was still in her late 30s and still quite attractive -- like the young woman at right!

And also like this girl, she wore the control-type garter belt like the one pictured at left and not something you might see in the Victoria's Secret catalog. And my mother was quite busty, also like this girl.

So I would watch my mother as she dressed in her bras and panties and other lingerie and a lot of times I would even see her topless. Needless to say, as a young sissy, I was quite amazed. I really cannot remember things from when I was under the age of 10, but I bet I acted like a sissy then too. Probably at age 10 the feelings of wanting to be a girl kicked in and I know that when I was 12 I was putting my feelings into action.

By the way, I also had two older sisters growing up and although I did not see them nakie unless it was by mistake, they did walk around in maybe a tank undershirt and panties a lot.

But I really did love watching my mother and, of course, I wanted to be just like that! It was not long after I first had those feeling that I was trying on her lingerie. And if you did that too, you know had that led to greater things!


You have read this article with the title Watching our mothers in their lingerie!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/12/watching-our-mothers-in-their-lingerie.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Watching our mothers in their lingerie!"

Post a Comment