Are you sad or happy for this boy?

I just heard about a boy like these ones.
So, I heard from a relative that her relative's son, who is about 10 years old, is showing signs that he is effeminate, and his parents are somewhat concerned, don't know what to make of it and don't know what to do about it.

Apparently, not only is he showing that he is effeminate, he loves to play with his female cousins and not his male cousins so he can play with dolls with them and play dress-up and he even loves to have the girls put lipstick and makeup on him! Boy, that was deja-vu all over again for me!

I have seen this boy a few times here and there at various big family functions. I can't say that I am surprised by this revelation. He is small for his age and very shy and meek. I guess that fits the stereotype, although I was not especially any of those things.

So I'm thinking, am I sad for this boy or am I happy for this boy? What do you think?

I have to say that although it has been very difficult to grow up as a sissy and to be transgendered, it also has been very rewarding. I have been through confusing times, lonely times, depressing times and times when I was bullied. But because I am one of the lucky ones and I have been accepted by the people I care about the most, there have also been many happy times.

I have not been able to fulfill all my needs of being transgendered, but enough to at least be happy and not totally miserable. Sure, I wish that I were a real girl, with a pussy and breasts, and do all the the girl things. I think about that every day. But since that was not going to happen for me -- and probably you too -- then you make the most of what you can have.

If you are reading this, then you surely know that we had no choice in the matter, did we? I don't know what is going to happen to this boy, but that sure sounds like me when I was 10 years old. Was that you too? Are you sad for this boy or are you happy for him?
You have read this article with the title Are you sad or happy for this boy?. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2011/11/are-you-sad-or-happy-for-this-boy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Are you sad or happy for this boy?"

Post a Comment