Paying homage to Marilyn!

Marilyn Monroe in 1953!
Lani Todd in 2002!


















I came across this photo at left of December 2002 Playmate Lani Todd doing her Marilyn Monroe pose. I love it!

She is almost right on! Her head tilt is not as much and Marilyn's left breast is seen more, but that is about it!

I believe I may have said before that after I first saw Marilyn's photo in Playboy -- and no, I did not see the original issue, it was many years later! -- I would try to pose like that. Well, I still do! Maybe if I had a blond wig I would try to take some photos of that attempt today! After all, with a digital camera you can kill off the poses that would not be right.

Ah Marilyn! I still enjoy watching her old movies on Turner Classic Movies. What I wouldn't have given to be like her! The Blond Bombshell! Very sad how she ended up.

But back to Lani Todd too! I love Playboy Playmates because they have been my idols since I was a young sissy who first discovered my dad's Playboy magazines. Thanks to the Internet I have been able to round up photos of Lani and all the other girls that I wished I could be over the years. I even love the older pics from the 50s and 60s that I had never even seen before.

But Lani sure does look like Marilyn Monroe, doesn't she! That is not a bad way to look. Look at that bummy on that girl! I sure wish I looked like that right at this moment!

You have read this article with the title Paying homage to Marilyn!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2011/11/paying-homage-to-marilyn.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Paying homage to Marilyn!"

Post a Comment