Did you have a crush on a boy during high school?

I looked through my collection of sexy men pics looking for the photo at right and I think it is pretty close for what I need for this post.

Anyway, starting in 7th grade when I was 13 and all through junior and senior high school, I had a very deep crush on a boy who looked like the hunk at right.

He was very popular and always was a class officer or head of some club and he was captain of the tennis team and I believe he was so good that he may have won the state championship.

He was in my exact same grade and we had many classes together. So I got to really like him and I have to say that I was really in love with him! And despite the fact that he was popular and I was not and he was so outgoing and I was shy and he was the big sports star and I was a sissy, he was always quite nice to me.

And that last fact may have made me hurt even more than if he was mean to me like some of the other boys. The fact that he was so nice to me made me love him even more and it really really hurt to know that we could never be together -- he liked girls. It hurt doubly when I would see him with the prettiest and most popular girls in school because I envied them so much and I knew that the only way I could ever have him was to be one of those pretty girls, which, of course, I was not.

Now, why would I search for a picture of a gorgeous naked hunk to illustrate this post? I had to see this boy for six years in the shower and locker room after phys ed classes in junior and senior high school. And he looked like the hunk above. He was built like him and he had a big gorgeous cock like that that I would keep trying to get a look at with being too obvious and getting caught at it.

I just wanted to hold him and kiss him and caress him all over and suck on his cock -- which I had already been doing with some other boys, by the way, as I have written about previously. But while I loved playing around with my sissy friend Timmy and those other boys, he was the one I really wanted to be with.

I don't know if he ever knew about what Timmy and I were doing with the other boys, but I would have to assume that he did because you know how rumors fly around a school. But he was always my good friend anyway. How I wish I would have had the opportunity to pleasure him like Timmy and I were doing to some of the other boys.

I don't think I ever saw him after high school. He went to college and then law school as far as I know. But I am still thinking about him.

So my question is: Did you have a crush on a boy during your school days? How did you deal with it? Were you fortunate enough to follow through on it or did it remain just a hard-to-live-with crush like mine?

* Please take part in the poll on this subject!
You have read this article with the title Did you have a crush on a boy during high school?. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2011/12/did-you-have-crush-on-boy-during-high.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Did you have a crush on a boy during high school?"

Post a Comment