Smaller than a real girl!

I had to laugh at his photo! Why? Well if you look closely you can see this girl's pussy lips hanging down between her legs!

So? I swear that if I struck the same pose -- a view from behind -- my sissy clitty would not hang down that far!

I have seen other photos and even posted a few here where the girl's pussy lips and ever her clitoris protruded farther that my little sissy clitty!  It is pretty humbling to see stuff like that!

But when you have a 1-inch sissy clitty, that is going to happen! Would I change anything about that? No way! My little sissy thing suits me! The only thing that I would want to change is to have pussy lips and a real clitoris like the girl above instead of that unwanted sissy clitty that I was born with and have had to live with!
You have read this article with the title Smaller than a real girl!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2011/12/smaller-than-real-girl.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Smaller than a real girl!"

Post a Comment