It actually is a nice life!

As I was going about my daily routine -- shaving my legs, putting on a touch of makeup and lipstick, spraying on a nice scent, clasping my ankle bracelet, finding heals to go with my dress and then mundane things such as folding laundry, paying bills, making the beds and changing the kitty box (!) -- it occurred to me what a wonderful life I have!

But if you have read other stuff on this blog and also possibly from your own experiences, you know that it is not an easy life to be a T-girl. We have been confused about what was going on within us. We have been bullied. We may have had relationship problems.

But heck, if I could not be smooth like the girl pictured, if I could not dress the way she is dressed, I don't know what I would do. I would be lost. I have always wanted to be just like the real girl in the photo. Ever since I can remember. As you know it was tough being a boy growing up wanting to be a girl.

Some T-girls are fortunate enough to have gender reassignment surgery. Those girls are awesome because that is also a tough road to go down. I really admire them for having the courage to do it. That opportunity never really presented itself to me. And I guess I never had the money to do it anyway, so it was a non-issue.

Yet despite the bullying and insults and other problems associated with being transgendered, I have to say that I have been fortunate that I have been able to live out my desires to dress feminine and act feminine -- the way I feel inside. It can get lonely sometimes because, as you know, a lot of our lives has to remain a secret.

What are your feelings about this? Despite the problems involved with being a T-girl, are you still happy with your life? Or would you wish it away?
You have read this article with the title It actually is a nice life!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/10/it-actually-is-nice-life.html. Thanks!

No comment for "It actually is a nice life!"

Post a Comment