A silly thing that I did!

Please tell me that I am not the only sissy to do silly sissy things when young, or even up to now for that matter!

I grew up on the outskirts of a small city. You could walk about a mile and be out in a remote area. We would walk around out there so I had been in that area lots of times starting when I was in grade school. It was a mixture of woods and fields. So I got to know the ins and outs of the area, all the unique places too.

So starting sometime in junior high school and continuing through senior high. I would go out there by myself and walk around. Only -- and now you can see why I am posting the accompanying photos! -- I would walk around naked!

I kid you not! I would take all of my clothes off except for sometimes my girlie sneakers or flip flops. I had a place where I would stash my clothes and cover them up with brush. I would carry a towel or blanket with me so I could sit or lie down and sun myself naked! Now, I did not walk extremely far from my clothes but far enough that I got this really great thrill of being out there naked and totally vulnerable. And you know, it did not really matter if I went 100 yards away from my clothes or a mile. I was not going to get back to them in a pinch in either case.

So I would walk around nakie like the girl in the photos here. I was shaved smooth of course, so it felt really nice! I would do this even in the fall when maybe it was not quite so warm.

Now, you may ask -- did I ever get caught? No, never got caught. Close calls? For sure! It was rare but there were several times when I saw or heard people, mostly other kids, approaching and I had to hide behind a tree or in brush or in a low spot until they passed. I would have to grab my towel or blanket and hope that they did not stumble upon my stash of clothes! As you can imagine, what a rush!

I guess I never thought about what I would have done if I had gotten caught! I did have my towel or blanket to wrap myself in! But I kept doing it until I was done with school then I never went back and did it again.

So, that's the story! Now please tell me that you did stuff like that too!
You have read this article with the title A silly thing that I did!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/01/a-silly-thing-that-i-did.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A silly thing that I did!"

Post a Comment