Why not the gay lifestyle?

I wanted to go into bars like this ladyboy,
 but was not welcome.
If you have been following along so far you have read about my exploits as a sissy with guys during my teen years. That continued during college and I also orally pleasured girls during those years, as you might have also read.

But things sort of changed after college. I took a job in small town and really nothing went on there. It was a conservative setting, as opposed to the liberal setting of a campus at a major university.

I did have some relations with a guy who lived in the same apartment house -- that's a story for another day -- but not much went on with me sexually unless it was on a visit back home.

There was a mid-sized city not far away and there were bars and clubs there but nothing as far as LGBT as far as I could see. This went on for a year and a half until I got an offer for a better job in the big city and I had to take it. It was actually in the same city as my university.

The gay scene there flourished. But the tranny scene really did not. So I would wear a pair of shorts and a tank top and sandals -- and smell really nice and feminine -- and go into a couple of these gay bars.

I just felt really unwelcome in those places. I felt pretty much ignored. Those guys in there were not looking for someone like me. They were looking for the same thing I was -- a hunky guy! Only the old guys would talk to me. But I was not that desperate yet!

I kept going though, but the last straw was when some men in there would say things like "what the fuck are you doing in here" or "get you pretty little ass out of here before we take turns filling it." Sometimes I would leave after not finishing my first drink.

So I did not find myself fitting into the ordinary gay lifestyle. I guess finding a man who wants someone who is a sissy or is transgendered is hard to do, not matter what you see on the Internet.

But since this is getting long, I'll continue in another post!
You have read this article with the title Why not the gay lifestyle?. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/02/why-not-gay-lifestyle.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Why not the gay lifestyle?"

Post a Comment