How do you put on your bra?


 I saw these diagrams and had to say something about them.

Is this the way most girls put on their bra? Is this the way they are taught? To put their titties in first, then reach around and hook it?

I always found that to be difficult. And I have been wearing bras since I "borrowed" my sister's when I was a young sissy!

What I learned to do -- and how I always do it to this day -- is to hook the bra first when it is against your belly. Then swing it around until the cups are in front. Then put your little titties -- or big titties if you are luckier than me! -- into the cups. Then put your arms through the strap holes and adjust the straps if necessary.
I always had trouble reaching around and trying to hook the bra as shown in Step 2 and at right! So at some point I gave up! Now I guess you can just avoid that by wearing front-closure bras! And I do have several of them!

How do other sissies and T-girls put on their bra? Like it is shown in the diagrams and photo? Or like how I described I do it?

Either way though, isn't it such a nice feeling to be wearing a bra like a real girl! Isn't it such a constant reminder of what sissies we are!
You have read this article with the title How do you put on your bra?. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-do-you-put-on-your-bra.html. Thanks!

No comment for "How do you put on your bra?"

Post a Comment