Of A Stripper Birth


My mother didn’t waste any time grieving after my father was killed in an accident when I was in the 8th grade.
That bitch took the insurance money that my father had left behind, and moved to Florida with a younger lover, leaving me behind with family to finish school while she fucked around.
I haven’t spoken to that cunt in 5 years.
If I ever see her again, I’ll slap the fuck out of her, so help me….
Because of her, I was forced to live like a gypsy, running from pillar to post, from aunt, to grandmother, and finally, thanks to my whore mother, I eventually fell into the hands of my foster parents who turned out to be fucking perverts.
I had a serious boyfriend in high school, my sophomore year. We were in love, and when I got pregnant my pervert foster father forced me to give the baby up for adoption.
I haven’t had a serious boyfriend since.
I dated a couple of “ bad boys” who were just out for some pussy, and it all worked out because I got the crack I wanted,
but that’s about it.
Some day I hope to re-unite with my child, but for now, I have accepted that I am not the best thing for him.
Fast Forward !
I was 19 and single!
I lived with my room mate Candy who was 25 at the time.
She and I look ed so much alike we coulda’ be sisters, but we’re weren’t .
She had long, silky, dark hair, dark eyes, & porcelain skin.
Her body was very angular, with perky tits, a tiny waist and an ass that didn’t jiggle when I slapped it.
We’d get all coked up and shave each other’s pussies, leaving only a “ landing strip”, and then we’d get so hot from shaving each other, we’d have to fuck the coke out of each other with a strap on.
We weren’t really lesbians, so we still clung to the hope that we’d someday find Mr. Right, but for the time being ,we’d have to get our dick and our money the hard way, eating each other’s pussies while taking it up the ass, fucking the same ol’ nasty, rough-fucking bastards, and wallowing in gallons of cum night after night at the bachelor parties.

I felt one of them part ed my ass cheeks as the other one slid an enema into my ass hole.
I was used to the searing pain of an enema, but I was tied up, I couldn’t move.
After just a few minutes, I begged then to set me on the toilet, but they refused.
They said, “you’ll shit when we tell you you can shit so just pucker your ass shut and shut the fuck up” and put a gag on me.
After a few minutes, I started wiggling around, so they set me on the toilet and my bowels emptied.
They dropped me into the bathtub to wash me and the water was very hot, but not hot enough to scald me.



I think we both agreed, we’d have rather been at the club where we had met Sandy and Mark, an attractive 30 ish couple.
I won’t soon forget the first time I met Sandy.
I was on stage shaking my pussy in front of this man’s face when she caught my eye.
A short, plump, busty blonde woman with a painted on cherub-like face , holding a martini glass with one hand and sliding a tooth picked olive around her lips with another.
She really looked out of place, as her look was “soft” rather than “severe.“
She was definitely not “ city .“
One look and I could tell , she was not from around here.
She motioned for me to come over, so later I did.
With a soft, southern drawl, she said “ turn around here and let me see your ass darlin’!“
I was shocked because it’s a rare thing to hear a southern accent around here !
I said “ so where you from?”
She giggled and said “ honey, we’re from Tennessee, cain’t you tell ? ”
Then she said “ I want a lap dance baby“, and so I squatted over her lap and started grinding with my ass in her face.
She said “ ooh, honey, I bet you sure do get a purty penny for that pretty little ass!”
I said “ did you just say PURTY?????”
She started giggling again and then she said, “ darlin’ , tell me something. What’s the biggest dick you ever fucked?”
I laughed again and I said “ 12 inches !”
She said “ well, how was it ? “
I said “ well, I thought I was gonna die, it was one of them skinny pencil dicks, but I took it all the way. Didn’t shit for a week.”
She started giggling again and said “ well, quit laughin’ honey cause I got some news for you!”
Then she introduced me to her husband Mark, saying “ this here is my husband Mark, he’s got a 14 inch dick that’s big around as my wrist, and he wants you to shake your pretty little ass for him too ” so I started shaking it for him.
Then she said , “now pull them little pink ass cheeks apart and let him have a look at yer’ little ass hole” so I did.
Then she said “ ok, now get up here and show him that little pussy you got there darlin’” so I did.
As I was grinding my pussy around for him, she says “ now honey, let me tell ya’ somethin
I can’t hardly find nobody to fuck this man cause his dick is so fukin’ big. The first time he fucked me, I thought my eyes were gonna pop outta my head, but if you think you can take him on, you just be at the hotel down the road, we’ll be there all weekend long and probably next week end too if you got the guts to come back for more”
If you can fuck him till he cums, I think you’ll find the pay to be more than satisfactory !
Then she slammed her martini glass down on the table and it shattered into pieces, as she threw down a 500 dollar bill.
She said “ so can we count on you bein’ at our little party down the road tonite?” I said “yes, I’ll be there.”
She said “ well, honey, you better better slip a finger in your pussy and ass before you walk into our little party.
Hold it there for a while, and remember how it feels , cause it won’t never be the same when Mark gets done with ya. We pay 5,000 dollars a night, but it‘s gonna be a rough night, so if you can‘t do the work, don‘t even show”
A southern madam and her pimp husband. I thought “ this should be interesting !”
I got out of the club that night around 11:00 and walked to their party down the road.
I walked in and I saw that they had 3 rooms joined together. There were people everywhere fucking each other, snorting coke, shooting each other up, the whole nine yards. One great big drunken orgy.
2 men came to me and one of them said,
“This is your last chance to leave. If you stay, you will be tied up, gagged and subjected to pain.
You won’t be raped, you won’t be forced to stay, drugs won’t be forced upon you, but if you don’t take them when they are offered, you may wish you had. If you ask to leave before we’re all are done with you, we will release you upon your first request, however, you will leave with no money.”
I thought “ it can’t be worse than the bachelor parties” and said “I’m game”
So they grabbed me, stripped me down naked, tied me up and rolled me on the bathroom floor on my left side onto a big towel.

You have read this article with the title Of A Stripper Birth. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2013/01/of-stripper-birth.html. Thanks!

No comment for " Of A Stripper Birth"

Post a Comment