Telling About Hubby My Toy-Boy


“Did you get some cock today?” my husband asked me.
“Yes,” I hissed in reply and his hand slipped between my legs, his fingers curling into my moistness. We were curled up in bed, the kids asleep, the dog snoring on the floor.
“Tell me about it,” he said and I felt him stiffen against my leg. Automatically I moved against him, encouraging his passion. I knew what the night held for me and felt my pussy opening in anticipation.
“I met him at the supermarket,” I whispered into his ear, “Just doing some grocery shopping. We needed the freezer filled up and cleaning stuff. Oh, and I planned to do some baking at the weekend.”
“Cathy!” he insisted.
I smiled to myself, the teasing was part of the deal, at least for me. Ron knew it too and reached over to squeeze my nipple, hoping that further arousal would speed me up. I let out a little groan as he twisted my quickly hardening flesh.
“He was quite a little guy. Young, maybe eighteen. Blonde hair. Cheeky grin. That’s what caught my eye.”
“Did he come on to you?”
“Well, I had five bags of shopping and should have used the trolley to take them to the car, but decided to carry them. I was struggling to get my keys to open the boot and he just appeared from behind me and offered to help.”
“Out of nowhere?”
“Well, I’d noticed him in the shop, but didn’t think he was interested in me.”
“But you were interested in him?”
“Oh yeah, like I said, he was cute. But I see ten cute guys a day, Ron. Not all of them make a move on me.”
“What did he say?”
“Oh, just asked if he could hold my bags while I found my keys and then he helped put the bags into the boot. I think he spotted me looking at his crotch because then he asked if I’d need a hand to unload the bags when I got home.”
“You brought him here?”
“Sure, I didn’t think you’d mind, the kids were at school. Anyway, I kind of pointed at my wedding ring and he said ‘Well, if your husband’s home he can always help you unload’ and I said you weren’t home and I’d greatly appreciate him helping me when I got home if he had the time to spare.”
I ran my fingers through the hair on Ron’s chest. “I was wearing that short denim skirt and he never took his eyes off my legs all the way home.”
“Didn’t try anything in the car?”

I shifted myself onto my side to face him, which made it awkward for him feeling me up front. He switched his hand round to my back and started stroking it.
“So I asked him if he had a girlfriend and when he said no, I asked him if he fancied some pussy then.”
“You asked him, just like that?”
“Hey, I was getting desperate, I was dripping.”
“So what did he do?”
“Nothing, just stared at me like I was crazy. Now you know I don’t like to make the running but I said, ‘My husband’s working, my kids are at school, and I need some cock’. And then I walked over to him, pulled up my skirt, grabbed his head and buried it in my crotch.”
That caught Ron’s attention and his cock reared in my hand. “I don’t believe you.”
“I swear,” I insisted “I’d just run out of ideas on how to get a reaction out of this kid.”
Ron’s finger slipped down to the crack of my ass, making me shiver. “That’s my girl.”



“No, I don’t think he was quite sure of my intentions, despite his cocky manner. Was he just a young guy helping out an older woman, or was this his lucky day.”
“But you made it his lucky day.”
“Oh yeah.” I reached Ron’s nipple and twisted his with as much vigour as he’d mauled mine. It was a thing he liked and his fingers dug deeper inside me.
“What was his name?” he asked.
“Oh, Charlie. Nice kid, student. Anyway, I got him in the house with the promise of a drink of something and he seemed to lose his nerve totally. Sitting at the table, sipping his cola, his eyes never leaving me, but doing nothing about it.”
“Kids,” Ron grunted.
“You’ve got to try and understand what he was thinking honey. If he made a move and I protested he could be in a lot of trouble.”
“I suppose,” Ron agreed, “So what did you do?”
“Oh, just the usual stuff, brushing against him, bending over so he could look up my skirt. I was wearing a little thong so he definitely got an eyeful of my ass. Certainly got his cock stirring. I could see it starting to bulge in his trousers.”
My confession was working on Ron too, his cock was hardening wonderfully against my thigh and he gripped my boob tightly. “It must have been big then, for you to see it,” he said.
He was being too quick for me, eager to get to the serious business, but I was having none of it. “Wait,” I whispered. By way of compensation I brushed my hand over his cock and he moaned gently. He lowered his head and flicked at my nipple with his tongue.
“His cock was just showing a little, a small bulge but definitely something there. I was getting wet thinking about it. I wanted to see it, to touch it, to suck it, but he wasn’t making any advances.”
“You should have ripped your panties off, he’d have got the message then.”
“Really, Ron, I’m a respectable married woman and I don’t behave like that.”
“You’re a slut.”
“Yes, dear, but I’m your slut.”
This made him bite down on my nipple and I started. “What did you do?” he asked, his finger parting the lips of my pussy.
“Well I was all done with flaunting myself at him, so I decided to try the compliments route. Telling him what a handsome young man he was, stuff like that.”
“And did he get the message?”
“Nope, the dope just sat there and grinned.”
I could feel his cock beginning to wilt. “This isn’t sounding like the wild sexual adventure I’d hoped to hear about.”
I gripped his cock and squeezed it just below its bulbous head. “Wait. It gets better,” I promised.
“It had better,” he growled, “This kid doesn’t sound like much. How he could resist you flaunting your ass at him I don’t know.”
“Not everybody is as lecherously horny as you are, sweetheart,” I said and gave him a peck on the lips. “Do you want me to suck you instead?”
“No, keep talking.”

You have read this article with the title Telling About Hubby My Toy-Boy. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2013/01/telling-about-hubby-my-toy-boy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Telling About Hubby My Toy-Boy"

Post a Comment