Turned Lovers Boss and Assistant


I woke up alone in Mr. Ryan’s bed. I could hear him on the phone saying he would be working from home and that I wouldn’t be in the rest of the week. I thought “what is that all about.” I gazed out the window at the autumn sky, it was raining hard and it looked like it could turn to snow at any moment. I grabbed the robe from the chair and made my way to the bathroom. His master bathroom was huge; marble floors a beautiful shower for two and a large Jacuzzi tub big enough for 10 people, well not quite but it was big. I noticed a toothbrush on the counter with a note “for you my Princess.” WOW, he stopped at nothing to make me feel comfortable. I splashed water on my face trying to come to life, I needed coffee really badly. Just as I was done bringing myself to life I looked in the mirror and saw Mr. Ryan watching me.
“Good morning my princess, did you sleep well.” He said.
“Yes, yes I did Mr. Ryan sir.” I said.
“Please call me Darrin Princess Grace, there is no need for formalities anymore.” He said.
“Yes Darrin sir.” I said.


He pulled me on top of him spread my legs and pussy and slowly, inch by inch slid his cock inside of me. I let out a load moan “oh yes, oh yes, deeper lover deeper please.” He sucked my nipples and spanked my little ass as I moved a little faster up and down on his cock. Each suck and each time his hand landed on one cheek or the other I felt my body tighten, tighten around his cock, squeezing my legs around his waist. I could feel the juices running out of my pussy and down his cock which made me push him deeper and deeper. I could feel he was about to cum so I slowed my body down. I pulled his cock out of my pussy leaving just the head was inside; then slowly inserted it deeper and deeper. Each time I did this he was going nuts. He loved that I teased him with my pussy and I loved to tease. Suddenly he grabbed my ass and pushed his cock deep inside of me and started pounding my pussy harder and harder.




There was something about calling him sir that turns me on. I want to submit to this man allowing his dominant side to come out. I have never been submissive but with him it was erotic and sexy. The way he made love to me, spanked me was gentle and rough with me turned me on like no other man has. For what it was worth I was going to enough every second that I had with him, long or short term.
“Would you like some coffee darling?” He said. “Yes, yes please.” I said. “Why don’t you lay back in bed and I will bring it to you.” He commented.
I removed my robe and crawled back into bed. The softness of the sheets felt so good on my naked body. I wanted him again. I wanted to submit to him in his bed. He brought in a tray with coffee, fruit and a single red rose. Also on the tray was a box wrapped in beautiful paper with a ribbon tied nicely. He handed me my coffee and asked if I was hungry. I was starving but more for him than food. “I should eat something yes.” I said
He seductively fed me strawberries, raspberries and blackberries allow me to lick his fingers each time he inserted them into my mouth. My pussy was wet, my nipples hard and all I wanted was to feel him inside of me slowing making love to me. I asked him about his conversation with the office.
“Why did you tell the office I would be out the rest of the week?” I asked.
“I want you all to myself privately for now.” He said and went on, “we will go public with our relationship when you feel it’s the right time. But for now I want you alone. I have wanted you alone since the moment you stepped foot into my office. I meant what I said I fell in love at first glance.” He said.
I was speechless and didn’t know what to say. I set my coffee down, dropped the sheet to expose my hard nipples and began kissing him seductively and passionately. I wanted him inside of me so badly but wanted to submit to him rather than dominate the situation, “Fuck me, fill me with your big cock Mr. Darrin sir, I want you.” I whispered.

 Sucking, spanking, and pounding my pussy he came deep inside of me. His body shook like I’ve never seen before. Our juices were dripping out of me all over his cock. I slipped off of him licked and sucked his cock clean. He flipped me onto my back, spread my legs and began licking and sucking the juices from my swollen pussy. With each flick of his tongue I wanted him inside of me again, I didn’t want to stop.
“Princess, I think we should have a shower.” He said.
In the shower Darrin pushed me against the wall and continued flicking his tongue on my clit, inserting his fingers in my tight pussy. “Turn around, bend over and spread your legs Miss Grace.” He continued to lick my pussy slipping two fingers in my ass sliding them in and out slowly.
“Oh, Mr. Darrin, it feels so good, please fuck me again.” I said.
“Mr. Darrin what?” he said. “
Please Mr. Darrin sir, please fuck me in my ass.” I said.
“Ms. Grace, you’re such a naughty girl and naughty girls need to be fucked.” He said. “
“Yes sir, please sir, please fuck me.” I said.
He pulled my hips with both hands as his cock slipped into my ass ever so slowly. I let out a loud moan and said “oh yes, this feels so good, I love how you feel in my ass Mr. Darrin Sir. He went slowly at first and gently picked up the pace. We both came hard, I felt myself squirt as he filled my ass with his juices.
Out of the shower I commented that I didn’t have a change of clothes and that I should go home.
“No Princess that won’t be necessary.” He said. I looked at him with a puzzled look as he took my hand. He led to me the closet. It was huge one side for the man and one for a woman. On the woman’s side there were a few outfits hanging up. I looked at him still confused.
“I hope you don’t mind but I did some shopping for you.” He said.
“If you don’t like what I picked out you can take them back, I won’t be offended.” He said.
I was shocked, no one has ever done anything like this for me ever before. I wrapped my arms around him and said

I dropped my towel and stood naked before him. Before he put the necklace on me he made sure my nipples were hard. He sucked and twisting my nipples which made my pussy drip again. Standing behind me he put the necklace on and asked me to turn around. “It looks beautiful on you princess.” “I want to fuck you again wearing just this.” He said. I said “wait, let me complete the look for you.” I slipped into the sexy 4 ½ inch heels he picked out, leaned over and said “now fuck me Mr. Darrin Sir.


“I love you Mr. Darrin Sir, thank you!” “No one has ever done this for me before.” I commented.
“I would like for you to stay here with me for a few days Princess. Will you do me the honor?” He asked.
“Yes, yes of course.” I said. “Thank you Princess and since we have nowhere to be today, I have one request.” He asked. “Anything for you my love.” I said. “Would you please wear this outfit today?” He asked
He pulled out a cup less bra, a garter belt, stockings in black and a pair of red Christian Louboutin shoes. Wow! This man stopped at nothing to please his girl. I felt so sexy and wanted him to fuck me again.
“Yes sir I would be happy to wear this for you today.” I said.
“Good girl.” He said.
“Oh I have forgotten something.” He commented, “I will be right back.” He brought the box from the tray and handed it to me. “Please open this.” He asked.
In the box was a diamond drop pendant that must have put him back thousands of dollars. My first thought was you can’t accept this, it’s too expensive! “It’s beautiful but.” He put his finger over my mouth and said “but nothing.” “Allow me to put it on you.” He said.

You have read this article with the title Turned Lovers Boss and Assistant . You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2013/01/turned-lovers-boss-and-assistant.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Turned Lovers Boss and Assistant "

Post a Comment