Slaves Sex

My wife and I have been married for 16 years. Liz is 44, 5 foot 9 inches, 156 pounds; I am 51, 5 foot 11 inches, 175 ponds. We have a home on 8 acres with woods surrounding the property. In the back yard is our hot tub encircled with a deck. We have been into BDSM for a number of years and have a collection of sex accessories.
It was Friday evening and we were waiting for our good friends (Carol and Dave) to arrive from out of town. We planned on a weekend of partying and having great time. They arrived at 9:30pm and we greeted them at the door, me in bikini briefs and Liz in a matching bra and panty set. We all soon got comfortable and stripped. We have been naked with them for years and it seemed only natural. We chatted over drinks and went out to the hot tub.

Dave and I spent the rest of the weekend in cuffs. We were abused, fucked, sucked, spanked, and learned the meaning of sex slavery. We now get together twice a month and Dave and I have been tortured over and over. It is this weekend we will see them again. Liz said “this weekend you will be sucking my pussy juice off Dave’s cock as he is fucking me, and you can lick both of us clean when we are finished.” I wonder if Dave will be sucking Carol’s juice off my cock this weekend?

While in the tub, the topic turned to BDSM and the ladies talked about how the men have to be their slaves for the weekend. We both agreed and Liz instructed us to go to the back room in the basement and tie Dave to the rafters, after which they would tie me up when they came in. We both got out of the tub and I tied Dave. Once he was set I looked down and saw he was already hard. “What are you wanting to do with that?” I said. Dave says “I hope this is the time I get to fuck Liz in front of you while you are tied up.” The thought excited me so I reached down and stroked his cock and said, “Liz likes a cock big and hard like yours.” They both came in and I was tied to the rafters next to Dave.
Spending time looking us over, both ladies pulled on our cocks, squeezed our balls, and sorted through our sex toys. With the ladies in just towels, Liz picked up a long leather paddle and turned to both of us, dropping her towel “it is time for the two of you to get your ass spanked so you know who is in charge!” Carol dropped her towel and stood next to Liz. They began to spank us both with 20 swats at a time, first Liz, then Carol until we were shouting in pain. Carol said if we can’t be quiet I am going to put a pair of panties in your mouth, and she reached for two pair sitting in a laundry basket just a few feet away. Liz reached out and twisted Dave’s cock and said open your mouth. He did and Carol stuffed the panties. They turned to me and did the same. The spankings continued until our asses were crimson red.
Liz knelt down in from of Dave and examined his cock. “this is a big hard cock, just the way I like them.” She then looked over at me and said, “watch this.” In one movement, she put his cock in her mouth and began to suck him off. Carol turned to Dave and said, “ Did I say she could suck your dick?” Dave shook his head no and she used the paddle on his again with Liz was still sucking harder and faster. Then the tide changed and I was the one getting sucked off by Carol and paddled at the same time.
Liz stepped up to Dave and waived a large cock shaped dildo in front of him. Smiling she said “how would you like for me to fuck you in the ass?!” Carol smeared KY on his ass hole and Liz shoved it up his ass in one fast hard push. Dave danced around as much as he could; being tied to the rafters and Liz kept stuffing the dildo up his ass until Dave shot a load of cum across the room.
Carol said it was her turn to fuck me and within seconds I was greased and packed with a dildo buzzing in my ass. As I was getting it up the ass, Liz stepped over by Dave and fucked a rubber dick in her pussy. She pulled out, removed the panties and buried it in his mouth. “Carol, he looks good sucking cock. Want to suck a real cock?” She freed him from hanging and recuffed him with his hands behind his back. Made him kneel in front of me while still being butt fucked and forced him to suck my cock. The sensation was mind blowing. Within seconds I erupted a load of cum in Dave’s mouth as he tried to pull away, Liz held his head in place making him lap up my load. It was then my turn as Dave stood in front of me and Liz forcing my mouth over his cock. It took Dave much longer to cum but he unloaded in my mouth.
With the two of us still hand cuffed, we were lead to the bedroom where I was cuffed to the footboard while Liz, Carol, and Dave had a threesome of fucking and sucking. Dave was a wild man fucking Liz and blew yet another load up her hot pussy. Carol got up brought me to the edge of the bed and told me to lick her pussy clean. I had to lick more of Dave’s cum while Dave was rubbing it in that he fucked my wife and I could not do anything about it.


You have read this article with the title Slaves Sex . You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2013/01/slaves-sex.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Slaves Sex "

Post a Comment