Wankin Wanking His Dad Is Awesome Me mates Good But


There we were, me and Stephen both naked, sitting on the bed wanking each other’s dicks when his Dad opened the door. We were both dead embarrassed, me and my mate - my mate more than me. The second my mate’s Dad realised what he was looking at, he shut the door and went downstairs. My mate was sitting on the bed with the duvet wrapped around him. He was mortified that his Dad had just caught us wanking each other off.
I bumped into my mate’s Dad a week later in the street. He said he wanted to talk to me. I was just concerned about my mate. I hadn’t heard from him since we both got caught wanking each other off in his bedroom.
“How’s Stephen?”
“He’s fine.”
“I’ve been worried about him.”
“There’s no need to worry. He’s fine.”
“I know I haven’t been round to see him but…well…”
I couldn’t really look my mate’s Dad in the face. I just stood there looking at my trainers.
My mate’s Dad put his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him. I was blushing big time.
“I’m sorry about…you know…what we did.”
“That’s ok. I’m cool with it.”
“Will you tell Stephen that I’ll come round to see him tomorrow?”
“I’ll tell him. He’ll like that.”
“That’s if I…that’s if you want me to.”
“Of course. He’s your mate. You’re mates.”
“I feel so…ashamed.”
“Lee, there’s nothing to be ashamed off.”
His hand was still on my shoulder.
“But it’s so embarrassing, Mr Roberts.”
“I’m not embarrassed about it. It came as a shock when I saw you, I must admit, and it did take me a few days to get my head round it but yeah, I’m one hundred percent cool with it now, Lee. Don’t worry about it. And I’ve told Stephen that I’m ok with what you were doing.”
“We’re not gay, Mr Roberts.”
He could see that I was getting upset and he stroked my arm.
“You were just experimenting. I know. I did the same when I was your age. Most 18-year-old boys do, I should imagine. Stop worrying about it.”

“I know but I’m just saying. If you were it’d be no big deal.”
“Yeah, well…we’re not, so…”
He put his hand back on my shoulder.
“I’m really ok with you and my son. And I’ve said the same thing to Stephen.”
“I’ll phone him. He’s my best mate.”
“I know. I know how close you two are.”
“We’ve been best mates for years.”
“I know you have, which is why it’d be stupid to let something like this spoil it.”
“It won’t, Mr Roberts. I’ll phone him like I said.”
“It must be really nice.”
“Sorry?”
“Having a mate like that. A best mate.”
“Yeah. Well, like I said I’ll phone him and…”
“I suppose if I was honest I’m a little bit jealous.”
I didn’t know what he meant by that.
“What do you mean?”
“Well at least my son’s getting some.”



“We were just having a laugh, Mr Roberts, that’s all.”
I couldn’t stop the tear rolling down my cheek.
Mr Roberts wiped it away with his finger.
“Come on. Stop upsetting yourself now. Everything’s fine.”
More than anything else I was concerned about Stephen.
“Is…is Stephen ok. Really?”
“I think he’s more upset about you not coming round to see him.”
I felt really bad.
“I’ll phone him.”
“He’ll like that.”
“I’ll phone him tonight.”
“Come round.”
“I’d rather phone him first.”
“Ok then.”
He took his hand off my arm.
“All right then, Mr Roberts.”
I was about to go when he stopped me.
“It wouldn’t matter, you know.”
“What?”
“If you were. You and my son. If you were gay. It wouldn’t matter.”
“But we’re not.”

You have read this article with the title Wankin Wanking His Dad Is Awesome Me mates Good But. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2013/01/wankin-wanking-his-dad-is-awesome-me.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Wankin Wanking His Dad Is Awesome Me mates Good But"

Post a Comment