Lacey Chabert In A Bikini Is Awesome



Here’s Lacey Chabert in a bikini for some Lifetime original movie called Imaginary Friend, so yeah, her career’s obviously doing pretty well. With a body this good though, I can’t believe Lacey isn’t getting better work. On IMDB, all she’s got going these days is either TV movies or voice-acting. That’s just not right. So if she’s game, I’d be happy to offer her the starring role in my latest home movie. I have a feeling it’d be a big seller. Or at least a lot better than my last one, which was coincidentally also called “Imaginary Friend.”


Click for more Lacey Chabert sexy tight bikini photos!











You have read this article celebrityBikini / LaceyChabert with the title Lacey Chabert In A Bikini Is Awesome. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2013/01/lacey-chabert-in-bikini-is-awesome.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lacey Chabert In A Bikini Is Awesome"

Post a Comment