Prized possessions!

I do not remember a lot of things before the age of 10. I remember my grade school teachers and my classmates, but I do not really remember how I acted.

But I do remember that I started doing silly things by then. I remember that I would take my clothes off and wrap myself in my favorite blanket like it was a dress. But I guess I really did not know why I did that. I certainly at that age had not realized how much I would rather have had breasts and a pussy! Of course, that would eventually come!

But as I was out driving yesterday, something popped into my head -- as often happens! It was about the time when I was about 10 years old and my aunt who lived down the street came by our house with a box of cheap costume jewelry that she no longer wanted. She had very nice expensive jewelry, so she had no need for the old items.

It was not intended for my mother -- she had her own jewelry of all sorts -- but for my two older sisters. They started going through the jewelry and picking out what they wanted. I saw what they were doing and I started looking too. I picked out some fake pearl bracelets and necklaces. I remember how my sisters laughed at me and teased me. But they did not stop me. I was their sissy little brother and I guess it was pretty evident that that was how I was so although they teased me they let me share in the items.

So that was perhaps the beginning of my stash of girlie items. I seem to remember I had not "borrowed" any of my sisters' or mother's things up to that time. I was about 12 when I started doing that!

But I remember how I put on the fake pearl necklace and bracelets on my wrist and even my ankle. They were prized possessions! Like my Barbie dolls!

Do you have any early stories to share like this?
You have read this article with the title Prized possessions!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2013/01/prized-possessions.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Prized possessions!"

Post a Comment