Sissy saying panties!

I had a pair of panties like this on yesterday! The only difference is that they read "Kiss Me" instead of "Kiss This." But they were covered with hearts just like this girl's undies!

I actually have a set of three: white hearts on red, red hearts on white, and both red and pink hearts on white!

I think those are the only panties I have that have words on them. I do have a pair of black short shorts that say "Kiss Me" on them!

I remember when I was teen sissy that we sissies would talk among ourselves and we would say how certain pretty real girls should be wearing panties that read "Nothing is Better for Thee than Me," the old Quaker Oats saying!

Do you wear panties with any special sissy design or saying on them?
You have read this article with the title Sissy saying panties!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2013/01/sissy-saying-panties.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sissy saying panties!"

Post a Comment