Hot Rape Session


Round the popular Gang-Bang Bar again
I was no-longer in my teens and so I was drunk, I thought to myself as I looked down at the bottle I held with both-hands in-between my tits. 


My ass was against the wall outside of the women's toilet, where I stood, black high-heeled shoes together. The music was still loud even here, but not as loud as the main rooms. 

I suppose I would soon be settling down with my boyfriend and letting him get me pregnant and become jaded and bored. What a dismal thought for a libertine hedonist like me, I groaned to myself. 

I looked at my half-covered breasts - the black dress I was wearing partly hid them but could not hide the nipple-bumps because I was not wearing a bra on my night out. 

under the flare of my black dress which came down to mid-thigh (a long skirt for me!); under it was a pair of skimpy knickers that had twisted themselves into a rope and was currently holding my cunt open having entered up my groove, not that I cared much being drunk. But every-time I moved my legs the so-called panties worked as a clitoral stimulation device intent on frustrating me and driving my cunt wild and wet. 

I considered taking them off where I stood in front of people and I might have if I was sober, but I was sure some guy could do it for me. Then I could offer him a blow-job and get a mouth-full of cum to impress Donna but then maybe he would want to fuck me?

And come to think of it, Where was Donna?



You have read this article with the title Hot Rape Session. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2013/01/hot-rape-session.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hot Rape Session"

Post a Comment