emily2




Her name was Emily. I met her at my previous college a couple times. She was always one of the most popular girls on campus. One day I realized that I wanted to switch my major because I just was not passionate about my major. I then transferred to a college about three hours away. As luck would have it, she did too. I was definitely not one of her favorite people in the world because I have a “go-getter” attitude. So she definitely did not transfer because of me in any way, shape, or form.

To make a long story short, eventually I ended up working as a cook for a nice hotel, and then she got a job as a waitress soon after that. One day we were all working our asses off. There were a lot of people in the restaurant, and she kept bringing in
You have read this article with the title emily2. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2013/01/emily2.html. Thanks!

No comment for "emily2"

Post a Comment